These are the 3 commands help you get flying with Text Bubbles:
1. TBB command:
• Specify the diameter of the Bubble's circle.
• Pick objects (lines, arcs, polylines, splines and leaders) to insert Text Bubbles at end points. Text Bubbles will be aligned nicely to the object directions.
• While picking objects, you can change the text value to be inserted. Values enter in sequence as 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C or a, b, c would be automatically switched to next value in found sequence.
• Pick on empty space would insert Text Bubble at that pick point.
• Pick on a Text Bubble block would replace it with the new value.
• Pick on Text or MText object would convert that Text or MText to Text Bubble.
Note that TBB supports only single line and short text. Otherwise, it won't fit to the bubble circle.
2. TBB_CV command:
• Select multiple Text and MText to convert to Text Bubbles.
3. TBB_RE command (Text Bubble renumber):
• Select Text Bubbles.
• Specify the start number. All numeric Text Bubbles would be listed increasingly and be renumbered accordingly. Same numeric values are grouped and renumbered as one.
• Type "F" or "R" to run Find and Replace command if your texts are not numeric.
• Type "A" to re-adjust Texts (Mark attributes) to center of the bubbles, if they are accidentally shifted.
For more info see the product page for Text Bubble Plus.