Edit properties on multiple sheets belonging to AutoCAD's Sheet Set Manager (SSM) or AutoCAD Architecture's Project Navigator (PN) Sheet Set View with ease. If you want to change properties like a revision, date or name on two or more sheets at the same time SSMPropEditor is for you. Your productivity will increase and you will save time avoiding a lot of manual work.
Sheet Set Properties, Sheet Set Custom Properties, Sheet Properties and Sheet Custom Properties can be edited.
Copy Sheet Properties from one sheet to one or multiple other sheets.
Copy Sheet Set Properties from one Sheet Set to another.
Increment revisions quickly on multiple sheets.
Paste the total sheet count to any property.
Optionally rename the actual drawing file associated with the sheet.
Export all Sheet Properties information to a file that can be opened with Excel.
Import back the exported file after manual changes have been made. Search or Find and replace can be used for example in Notepad or Excel.
Launch your DWG application from the tree view opening the sheet drawing. The application could for example be AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT or TrueView.
Workaround when sheet title contains unsupported characters? Have you got 'The name cannot be longer than 64 characters'? SSMPropEditor can help with this.
Update and correct non- existing paths to improve performance of SSM within AutoCAD.
The software runs stand-alone and does not require AutoCAD to be running.
SSMPropEditor will save you time and money and make you less frustrated when you don't need to edit one sheet at a time. There is also the Trial product SSMPropEditor Trial on the apps store or visit the product web page on http://www.jtbworld.com. The trial version does not include the license file.
About This VersionVersion 5.1.0, 11/10/2014
- Added Polish language.
- 30-day trial added without need to request a trial license.
- Added ability to drag and drop a DST file into SSMPropEditor to open the Sheet Set.
- Improved performance while exporting and importing to and from Excel.
- Added functionality to rename matching XML file when renaming sheets belonging to Project Navigator.
- Fixed bug when exporting sheets to Excel in non-English languages.
- Fixed a problem when importing from from Excel or text when French is used.
- Fixed a problem when exporting sheet set data and the sheet set title contained characters not allowed in file names.
- Fixed a problem where some custom sheet properties did not show up on the sheet set node.
- Fixed some language translation issues.
- Fixed bug: Export to Excel does not retain values with only a space or Alt+0160 (blank space).
- Solved a bug where the tree view structure (collapsed and expanded folders) was lost when pasting properties.
- Now it's possible to use Alt-Tab to activate SSMPropEditor while the Options dialog box is open.
- Fixed bug: If you right click on a sheet "Select all sheets in this subset" does not select all sheets.