These “Plus” commands in Text Bubble Plus will help you fly through your work even faster.
Text Bubble Plus can extend its magic to various other blocks. 3D model is now supported.
Through TBBSE command, Bubble block can be the original one, or any other block of any shape, or just a MText. Bubble's text is an attribute whose tag can be "Mark" or any other up to your preference.
1. TBB command will insert and align Text Bubbles at end points of lines, arcs, polylines, splines and leaders. While command is running, you can change the text value of the next bubble. Values enter in sequence as 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C or a, b, c will be automatically switched to next value in found sequence.
2. TBBLE command will draw leaders with Text Bubble blocks at end. Text will be increasing similar to TBB command.
The “Plus Features”
- TBB works with all nested lines and curves inside blocks or Xrefs.
- While TBB or TBBLE is running, type U to undo the previous action. If you want the new text bubble's letter to be U, type 'U instead of U.
- Easily change and manage Text Bubbles (and/or other similar annotative blocks) with -TBBCV (convert), - TBBRE (renumber), -TBBSE (setting) and - TBBSCH (schedule) commands.
+ Text Bubble block will be scaled to current dimension text or by specified text height from TBBSE setting command.
See also JTB World's Text Bubble app with a few less features and lower priced.
This plugin can be tested prior to purchase by downloading the Trial app: JTB Text Bubble Plus Trial
For more info see the product page.
About This VersionVersion 2.1, 6/9/2015
Compatible with AutoCAD 2016
Upgrade error handle functions
Fix bug when working in layout's viewport
Upgrade to 3D working space.
Add leader landing length setting
Add additional attribute tags used as mark
Fix slide image error cause true type font not plot