The Ideate Explorer for Autodesk® Revit® tool gives you an easy, intuitive and profound way to search, filter, quantify and select elements in a Revit model. When having the ability to tie up inter-relationships between 100,000+ building elements can make or break your workday, you need one simple, powerful Revit add-on to help you explore and manage your Revit building information model. Ideate Explorer for Revit from Ideate, Inc. empower you to:
· discover that you have 101 instances of the same DWG imbedded and yet invisible in your Revit file
· clean-up rogue line styles
· organize and review your items by workset
· easily browse, find, and edit instances of revisions, grids, reference planes, color fills, annotation, and other items not covered within the project browser.
Ideate Explorer is essential to quality control. Audit your Revit models and keep them trouble-free. This Trial download provides a full-functioning version of the software. After 25-uses the software can be used in Demo mode which only gives access to information about the current selection set.
About This VersionVersion 2015.1, 8/5/2015
· Modeless dialog for faster editing experience.
· Auto-hide option added to maximize Revit work area.
· Double-click functionality changed to open tree view and zoom to element.
· Revit Filter access provided to support customization.
· Scope Box and Plan Region elements added to the <Ideate Audit> Filter.
· Removed curtain panel placeholder elements from element count for split curtains.
· Performance improvements related to HVAC Zones.
· Create Similar function added to right-click menu.
· Project Auditing topics added to Help File.